Lee Lab @ UW Madison
- (Dec. 2022) Dr. Sohn will join Yonsei University as an assistant professor! Congratulations!
- (July. 2022) Prof. Lee received UW Madison ECE Grainger Faculty Scholarship Award.
- (Mar. 2022) Prof. Lee received 2022 KSEA Young Investigator Grants.
- (2023) Score-based generative modeling secretly minimizes the Wasserstein distance (Information Theory and Data Science Workshop, UW Madison SILO)
- (2022, 2023) On a bilevel optimization approach to fair classification (USC EE, UCSB CCDC, IOS’22, US-Mexico Workshop on Optimization and its Applications’23)
- (2021, 2022) Improving Fairness via Federated Learning (UC Berkeley BLISS, KAIST AI International Symposium)
- (2021) Information Theory and Coding for Trustworthy and Scalable Machine Learning (Seoul National University, POSTECH AI)
- Looped Transformers as Programmable Computers
Angeliki Giannou, Shashank Rajput, Jy-yong Sohn, Kangwook Lee, Jason D. Lee, Dimitris Papailiopoulos
- Active Learning is a Strong Baseline for Data Subset Selection
D. Park, D. Papailiopoulos, K. Lee
NeurIPS HITY Workshop, 2022
- A Better Way to Decay: Proximal Gradient Training Algorithms for Neural Nets
L. Yang, J. Zhang, J. Shenouda, D. Papailiopoulos, K. Lee, and R. Nowak
NeurIPS OPT Workshop, 2022
- Outlier-Robust Group Inference via Gradient Space Clustering
Y. Zeng, K. Greenewald, K. Lee, J. Solomon, and M. Yurochkin